Brett got his flu shot. I was concerned he would be super upset and cry so we did it on an afternoon when Sean could come. Sean did an amazing job of explaining that we were going to the flu clinic where he would get a little poke that would help him be healthy. Brett still walks around talking about how the little poke helps him be healthy. As they put the needle in his arm, he barely started to make that face where I knew he was going to scream so I shoved a succor in his mouth and he was thrilled. He also got a choo choo sticker and we went to the mall to ride the carousel right after so he was a happy camper.
The flu shot made him a little extra tired and snuggly, but of course when I took the phone out to snap a picture he couldn’t resist a smile!
Brett did an amazing job at listening to General Conference and letting us listen. I made him a little conference goodie bag from the dollar store with some puzzles, play dough, cars, and new flash cards in it. He was thrilled. This was the first time he has ever used play dough and he was a big fan. He played for at least an hour that first time with it. We also played a game where you pick a word at the beginning of a session like missionary and then every time you hear the word you get a piece of candy. Brett liked that game a lot!
I was changing Brett’s sheets one day and we decided to pretend to sleep with scout.
I made a ton of sugar cookies for a Young Women activity. Brett helped and I watched him like a hawk to make sure he wasn’t putting his licked spoons and fingers in the big bowl of dough. He liked licking the beater a lot.
He also loved eating the cookies! Here he is in the kitchen at church sneaking some before the activity.
Our theme for Young Women’s in Excellence was D.O.T.S. (depending on the Savior). It turned out really cute!
Having fun while Sean worked last Saturday.
This isn’t a count down to anything, just a fun project.
We made a giant fort or “tunnel tent” as Brett called it. Brett spent hours playing in this thing yesterday with his cars. I got lots done on our Halloween costumes while he was occupied.
Last night as I was folding laundry Brett tried on Daddy’s shirt. Seriously cute kid!
And here is my 34 week bump with Alana in the blue shirt and Brett in the pink. I think I look bigger with Brett, but its hard to tell.
I have been feeling pretty good although I am starting to have braxton hicks contractions and I feel like my skin can’t stretch anymore. I can tell my belly still hasn’t reached the point it was when I delivered Brett though because I haven’t gotten any new stretch marks. The other leaders in YW are throwing me a baby shower on Saturday which should be lots of fun. I crave lucky charms and cookie dough ice cream lately. And that is all for now =)

I can't believe you're already 34 weeks along! I'm so excited for you to have a new little baby!
ReplyDelete