We finally made it to see Frozen this past Saturday. It was Brett’s first time in a theater and he LOVED it! He loved the movie and the snacks and the big screen. He sat through the whole thing without even a wiggle. He held onto Sean and my arms for a lot of the movie though. I think he wasn’t really sure what to expect =) We took Alana too and she was an angel. She slept threw the first 1 1/2 then woke up and nursed and fell back asleep in my arms for the rest of the movie. The whole experience could not have gone smoother! We all loved the movie. It was so original and the music was amazing. I loved that it was about a sister love relationship as opposed to romantic love. The song “Do you want to build a snowman” made me think of my sister and when she grew up and didn’t want to play barbies and dolls anymore.
I didn’t take my new camera and it was weird how much I missed the awesomeness of it even for such a small event. Here is Brett and Sean in the lobby:
Brett and I getting ready to go into the theater:
Watching previews with popcorn:
The only picture of Alana, she was there too =)

Look at that cute Brett! He's mesmerized! And Josh and I loved Frozen, too, although we haven't tried the kids in a theater, yet...
ReplyDeleteOh, from Marci :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun family outing! love the photos--especially the one of Brett staring at the screen with the popcorn handy =-)
ReplyDelete