My titles are often silly and predictable, but I feel like I have to have one and I can’t think of clever things usually. Oh well!
This past week has been a lot of fun. First of all it has been beautiful weather, like really beautiful 70 degree weather. We took advantage of the beauty and went to the park 2 times and went on several walks. Sean’s brother Brandon and family flew into Albuquerque on Mon. I got to see them for a little while and Brett got to play with is cousin Brielle for a few minutes before they had to take off to Los Alamos. I thought about driving up there on Tuesday to play with them, but I am too afraid to spend an hour and a half in the car with both kids right now. Sean was able to rearrange things and work extra in previous weeks so he could take off Thursday and Friday. We met the crew at the Santa Fe children’s museum on Thursday. A wonderful time was had by all and many pictures were taken:
We love this carrier:
Brandon making giant bubbles:
Sean took this picture and I think its really cool how the water is in focus in the front and Brandon and Brielle are blurry in the background.
Lily looks so concerned and so adorable!
Alana fell asleep and Sean tried to keep her head turned so she could breath.
We went to a restaurant called Tomasita’s that had yummy New Mexican food. Brett loved the crackers the most and Brielle ate tons of guacamole =)
After that we all headed to Los Alamos. Lana enjoyed snuggling and gazing at Papa.
Brett and Brielle laughed hysterically with each other and had a great time making the house nice and loud.
Sean played the newly purchased copy of Let it Go =)
Alana looked adorable in her lady bug pajamas.
We had a lovely evening eating lasagna, visiting, laughing, eating brownies and ice cream, and catching up with Brandon and Michal. On Friday, Brandon and Michal wanted to go to the temple so Papa, Sean and I watched the kiddos. Papa had them captivated with some Hoopla Kids.
Brielle spilled on her shirt during lunch so she borrowed one of Brett’s. They were enjoying watching Tangled before nap time.
We went to the park and Dion’s for dinner and then said goodbye. I wish all our family lived closer, its always such a treat to spend time with our brothers and sister and parents. Brett LOVED playing with Brielle=)
Miss Alana Ruth is 3 months old today, can you believe it? She is such a sweetie and like I keep saying a little angel baby! She is starting to grow out of some of her 0-3 month clothes and wore a little 3-6 month dress today. She loves to smile, suck her fist, put her hands together, stare at her hands, smile at toys, smile at us especially Brett, and be bounced and snuggled. She is still an awesome little sleeper, only waking up one time at night to eat after a 6-9 hour stretch of sleep, amazing! She doesn’t like to have a wet diaper, be too cold (esp. after baths), be too hot, or to be interrupted when she is nursing (she usually lets me interrupt her once if Brett needs something, but after that she gets mad and I don’t blame her).
Brett had just elbowed Lana in the face, poor girl! But he had a cute smile.
Don’t know whats wrong with him, but she looks happy. Also notice the big hole in Brett’s shirt from a missing button =)
Classic Lana big eyes!

what great big eyes you have, Lana! love the photo of the kids watching Hooplakidz with Papa-using his leg as a tray =-)
ReplyDeleteit was fun to watch the cousins playing together--and loved hearing Sean play Let It Go!