Like all kids do, Brett copies what I say. It makes me super aware of what I say and how often I say it. I guess I call him honey A LOT! He has started calling me honey and Sean honey and friends honey. It’s particularly cute when he is crying or throwing a fit and yells “It’s mine honey!” Or "I want it back, honey!" He has also started saying “Oh my gosh”. I actually hate this phrase and don’t use it very often, but he heard it either from me or from nursery or something and has started saying it. We have been working on saying “Oh my goodness” or “Oh my stars” instead.
Alana has been more and more fascinated with her toes lately:
It is my mission in life to get a picture of these two smiling at the same time. It’s really hard but fun to try. In this picture I told Brett to look up and he was trying to help Alana look up.
Sean finished family medicine on Friday, yay! On Saturday he and Brett worked on his bike to get it back in riding shape after 2 months at a clinic with a 40 min commute. Brett was in heaven, and his helmet was way too small. They made due for a fun bike ride and then we bought Brett a new helmet later that day.
Brett got some new church clothes and he looks very handsome in them.
Alana also looked very pretty on Sunday (as she does everyday).
She has started holding onto toys and its very cute!

love the photo of Brett striding off in his helmet to ride the bike! It's fun to see Lana discover her toes =-) what a great looking family ready for church!
ReplyDelete