Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fun June Photos

The next several posts will be picture heavy with a lot less text since the last month was insanely busy! I found these pics from Disneyland that I didn’t share on my nice camera that we left at the hotel room. Brett LOVES his cousin Brielle and can’t get enough of her! These pictures were taken Sunday after church during Kaden’s birthday party. IMG_3927-2014-07-13-15-08.JPG

IMG_3931-2014-07-13-15-08.JPG

IMG_3951-2014-07-13-15-08.JPG

IMG_3949-2014-07-13-15-08.JPG

IMG_3933-2014-07-13-15-08.JPG

Brett was so excited to go to Disneyland that he wanted his breakfast on the road! Alana was all dolled up in her Minnie outfit.IMG_3960-2014-07-13-15-08.JPG

IMG_3965-2014-07-13-15-08.JPG

Alana turned 7 months old on June 23, so I tried to get some fun pics. She actually hated the feel of the grass so her expressions are funny =)

IMG_3974-2014-07-13-15-08.JPG

IMG_3985-2014-07-13-15-08.JPG

IMG_3972-2014-07-13-15-08.JPG

Sean needed a picture for an application thing for residency. He looks handsome!

IMG_4002-2014-07-13-15-08.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment