Have you seen the movie Turbo? It’s on Netflix right now and we watched it a few weeks ago, its really really cute! We discovered this week that between 1-3 snails are living in the daisy outside our door. Brett is so excited about it and named one of the snails Turbo =) Sean has been working between 11-13 hour shifts 6 days a week the last little bit and we are all getting a little worn out! The kids miss him like crazy especially when he doesn’t get home until they are either in bed or nearly there. He had what residents call a “golden weekend” this weekend (meaning he got 2 days off!) We were all in a little bit of heaven. He got to sleep in and I have taken 3 naps in the last 2 days! We went shopping, Sean and Brett fixed his bike handle bars and cleaned the church, we did Brett birthday shopping and we went out to dinner. I just asked him how many hours he worked last week and he said the last 6 day week was about 72 hours, it makes me really nervous for next year when he is an intern and not just a sub-intern! He will be done next Saturday and will move to an addiction clinic where he will only be required to work 20-30 hours a week, hallelujah!
As part of our luxurious Saturday yesterday, we had some fun family piano time. I realized Alana hasn’t really gotten to play the piano so I plopped her on Sean’s lap and she loved it! She also loves the foot pedals and of course Brett loves everything about the piano.
Brett loves this crown or “crouw” as he calls it:
This is her “I see you have a camera mom and I want to eat it!” face:
And then Brett decided he wanted to play too and she gave him an annoyed look:
Jump!
For Sunday Sunshine today we listened to Disney music and danced and then we had a photo shoot: Here are some jewels from our photoshoot:

It's great to see everybody enjoying the piano and music! And those are truly jewels (your photos from the Sunday Sunshine shoot)
ReplyDelete