Friday, March 27, 2015

Miscellaneous pics from March

Sean has had a pretty easy schedule this month so it has been nice to spend so much time together. We took the kids to a babysitter one Friday afternoon and went up to the Temple. It was a wonderful experience, so peaceful! Before we left Alana took a little nap on me which was so wonderful! IMG_2043-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG
 After we got back from the temple we went to Sweet Tomatoes. It is by far Brett’s favorite restaurant, poor Sean is getting sick of it!   IMG_2053-2015-03-27-15-32.jpg
Brett loves the croutons and ice cream!
  IMG_2047-2015-03-27-15-32.jpgIMG_2045-2015-03-27-15-32.jpg
Brett looked like a newsie in this little outfit from Target: IMG_2059-2015-03-27-15-32.jpg
Dancing to Lindsey Stirling:
  IMG_2070-2015-03-27-15-32.jpg
Alana giving me dirty looks because her Daddy left: IMG_2071-2015-03-27-15-32.jpg
There is a children’s museum here in Albuquerque people say is awesome. We finally got a groupon and went one Saturday. The kids had a superb time! IMG_2101-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG IMG_2126-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG IMG_2124-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG IMG_2117-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG IMG_2092-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG IMG_2084-2015-03-27-15-32.jpg
Sean and I did a musical number in church and Mom and Dad P. came to watch. Alana had a wonderful nap on her Mimi =)
  IMG_2139-2015-03-27-15-32.jpg
One morning the kids needed a bath. I started the water running then left Lana to play next to the tub while I went to get some clean towels. Of course I heard a plop and ran in there. There she sat fully clothed looking both offended and pleased with herself. Sean grabbed the camera =) IMG_8837-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG IMG_8843-2015-03-27-15-32.jpg IMG_8839-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG
I sneek into the kids rooms all the time to watch them sleep. Sometimes I take pictures with the flash and hope they don’t wake up =) IMG_8834-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG IMG_8833-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG IMG_8830-2015-03-27-15-32.jpg
We knew we were taking a trip to Utah the weekend after Match day to see my grandma and hopefully to do some house hunting. The kids thought the suitcases were the funniest things ever! IMG_8855-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG
Construction paper crowns: IMG_8849-2015-03-27-15-32.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment