Brett and Grandpa
Alana with Papa and Mimi:
Sean…
Mama Jo (I was afraid this ride would make me and baby a little more sore than we already were from walking 10 miles a day!)
Next we went on Little Mermaid, then it was raining so we decided to try and get out of the rain. We went to Olaf’s Snow Fest to play in the snow and wave at Olaf:
We went on Soarin Over California, this was Brett’s first time on the ride and he liked it a lot!
Throwing pennies in the fountain and making wishes:
More at Olaf’s Snow Fest:
Lunch in Pacific Wharf, then Brett and Alana decided to try out Grandma’s scooter:
The carousel:
Midway Mania =)
Brett and the other grown-ups went on Radiator Springs Racers while Mom, Alana and I hung out and watched the Ferris Wheel. I’m not sure why I don’t have any pics of Brett on the racers, but her loved it!
I bought Alana this little Mickey bucket full of popcorn, she LOVES it!
Waiting while we play some Midway games:
The four of us went to see Aladdin. Brett loved it!
Alana fell asleep =)
Waiting for the Paint the Night parade again! It was so cold! The kids had fun mostly with technology:
The parade was awesome! I felt like it was short even though it lasted 20 min! I think we were all just tired and uncomfortable ,and it was rough getting out of the park, and they cancelled the fireworks, and the kids cried the entire way out of the park, so unfortunately this wasn’t my favorite parade of all time. The hot cocoa was amazing though!
Brett and Alana very quickly conked out when we got back to the hotel!

No comments:
Post a Comment