Monday, December 21, 2015

Disneyland Day 3 and the trip home

The last day we spent there was Saturday, terribly busy, and Sean’s and my birthday. We tried for another family shot on the way into the park that morning =)
thumb_IMG_3904_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg
Getting ready to ride the train
thumb_IMG_3910_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg
thumb_IMG_3913_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg
Alana, Papa P, Grandma Z, and I hung out waiting for Small World while everyone else went on Star Tours again:
  thumb_IMG_3915_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg
Poor girl slept through the wait and even stayed asleep while we went on Small World =(
thumb_IMG_3917_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg
Eating lunch at the cafe over by Splash Mountain:
thumb_IMG_3924_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg thumb_IMG_3928_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg
The only pic of all of us together =)
thumb_IMG_3935_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg
Alana and Mimi make there way over to ride the Haunted Mansion:
thumb_IMG_3938_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg
I think my dad says this is his favorite ride =)
thumb_IMG_3942_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg
  We went to California Adventure to escape the craziness of Disneyland, enjoyed the animation studio, rode some fun rides in Bugs Land, then went to Pacific Wharf and Ghiradelli for dinner and birthday dessert.
  thumb_IMG_3949_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg
When we got back tot he hotel that night, Brett and Alana had fun playing with Alana’s bubble gun while Sean and I packed.
  thumb_IMG_3953_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpgthumb_IMG_3955_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg
The next morning we needed to get up early and be ready to hop on the taxi around 7. We were all tired, but we made it and even had a great chat with our taxi driver from Lebanon. We got through security and our flight was on time again! Brett and Alana didi an awesome job on the plane again! We were all excited to see Great Grandma and pick up Elroy =) I highly recommend going to Disneyland in December for the weather alone! But I don’t recommend going on a Saturday, stick to weekdays =)
  thumb_IMG_3962_1024-2015-12-21-14-10.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment