We stopped by the apple store to turn in an apple store gift card for an i-tunes gift card. I was feeling so so uncomfortable at this point, I could hardly walk to the Apple Store. I felt awful the whole ride home, so much so that Sean convinced me to head to the hospital to get checked. We got home and got the kids set to go to Neil and Becks house and packed up a few things. I was feeling a little better but thought it could still be worth it to get checked. We headed over and I was dilated to a 4 and not having impressive contractions. We walked around for an hour then got discharged to go back home.
Brett and Alana were already with Neil and Rebecca in Bountiful with her parents so they opted to stay there. Sean and I came home and took some long long walks. We didn’t get the kids back till Sunday afternoon, and it was kinda strange to not have them with us. They had so so much fun making pizza and playing outside and having a sleepover with their cousins! Brett and Alana played that fun game where you get a different treat for hearing different words from conference, so as soon as they got home we had to set up our own version and watch more conference. Brett has had us play twice more this week, a great little encourager to watch conference!
On Monday we met up with my dear friend Whitney and her girls at the mall. It was so fun to see them and let the kids play!
On Tuesday I had a doctors appt and was still dilated to a 4. I decided to be induced on Wednesday morning at 6:30, which ended up not being necessary (more on that in the next post). The kids and I went to lunch at McDonalds, where they were amazed with their kid meal toys, we have very rarely taken them for fast food. Alana got Barbie glasses and Brett got a car.
We went to Joannes, then the Old Spaghetti Factory, then home for quick baths before taking the kids out to Vineyard to stay with Neil and Rebecca. Here is the last picture of me pregnant with Miss Lizzie =)
Other random pics include Alana choosing her own outfits, making Freezer jam, and watching the Force Awakens!

Hurray for having baby!
ReplyDeleteHurray for having baby!
ReplyDelete