- She has a huge vocabulary and regularly puts 2-3 words together in sentences.
- She loves to laugh with her siblings, I took her to do her birthday pictures this morning while brother and sister were at school and I couldn't get her to laugh, but when she's around them she never stops laughing.
- She throws very cute fits. Sometimes they involve screaming which isn't as cute, but mostly she just plasters herself to the floor belly down and pouts.
- It is super cute when she says Crazy and Awkward
- She watched some of Rogue 1 a few weeks ago with Sean and still tells me how "ship...cashed..a daddy"
- She is obsessed with Busses. Whenever we are in the car she screams "bus" for every single one she sees. She is also trying to say the colors. Sometimes she's right =)
- Along with seeing busses, one of her favorite songs is Wheels on the Bus. She loves the book, any cartoon of it, any vocal rendition. My personal favorite is when she sings it to herself throughout the day.
- Other songs she loves are Happy and You Know It, Let it Go, Twinkle Twinkle, Child of God, and Once there was a Snowman.
- She loves the music to Greatest Showman and sings along really well in the car!
- She is obsessed with Minnie Mouse and calls her Mimi. She has a favorite Minnie shirt that she insists on wearing every time it is clean.
- She also likes to point out Elsa and Anna and bears and dogs and birds.
- She says a word over and over again until you repeat it back to her so she knows you understood.
- I think her favortie color is red
- Bear and Goose still go everywhere with us
- Lizzie loves her pretend kitchen and does imaginary play so well!
- She likes to help in the kitchen with mixing, pouring, and licking.
- She doesn't like being left out of things her siblings are doing
- She hates getting her hair rinsed in the bathtub
- She loves going to nursery as long as Sean or I stay with her.
I'm sure there are a million other things I could say about Lizzie Jean. She is such a wonderful, special, beautiful girl and I am so grateful I get to be her Mom!
Here is her birthday movie:












No comments:
Post a Comment