So Sean and I used to argue all the time when we got married about what the longest month was. I said January felt the longest and he said it was always February. I thought he was crazy because we all know February is the shortest month, but I am beginning to understand his reasoning. It is cold and we are all sick of winter and we want to go on our Spring Break getaway and it just goes on and on.
It never stops being cute when Lizzie takes naps. She often just conks out wherever and sometimes sleeps straight through till morning like the other day when she fell asleep at 5:30.
Brett got a Jenga set and Alana used the blocks to make a really cute dog face!I made this really cute giraffe with a blanket to match for a friend who just had a baby.
The On a Roll Bakery is doing well. I have even turned a profit now that we've gotten all the start up costs behind us. I made these pb cookies last week and oh my goodness are they good!
Brett is so fun to watch with his beyblades. He is obsessed with them.
Oreo loves to go pick up the girls from school with me. He loves to look out the front window.
Brett's hair was getting so long, I cut it last night and it was way shorter than he wanted, oops!
Lizzie sleeps with all her stuffies all around her=)
We had the saffrons over for a game night and Rowan enjoyed Oreos dog bed.
More stuffie piles for sleeping, one night she put bear in the pink carrier and woke up crying in the night because she couldn't find him =(
We went up on the dose of Alana's medicine and it really seems to be helping! I am so proud of her! She even got too silly at school the other day and the teacher had to talk to me about it!
Brett is ready to test for his orange belt which is the highest rank in the beginner class! He got to direct the line the other night.
I found a doll bed made out of curtains in the front room!
Oreo spreads his toes all around this ball, it is so cute!
In other exciting news, Sean's cousin Mary and her husband Matt are moving into our basement. They needed a place to live that would allow their two dogs for a reasonable price. We have a basement that was mostly being used as Brett's man cave, so we offered and they accepted. We are pretty excited to have them come stay! Their dogs Lev and Charlie are very cute and Oreo hates them, but hopefully he will get over it, lol!























No comments:
Post a Comment