Thursday, April 8, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE

 Lizzie celebrated her 5th birthday this past week! What a joy she is to our whole family. She is our sunshine =) So many fun things about Lizzie. She loves the colors red and pink, dinosaurs, puppy dogs, chocolate, dolls, games, swinging, jumping, singing, dancing, baking, tickling, and telling jokes. She loves to laugh. Lizzie and Sean played a game a few weeks ago where she would say Balogne sandwich and he would tickle her and then she'd say it again and he would stop. Now she says balogne sandwich all the time when she wants tickles and she says grilled cheese if she wants snuggles. She calls RVs DMV cars and she loves to play with her sister, brother, and neighbors. She loves to be read to and play games on the kindle or ipad. She doesn't like most foods that don't contain chocolate, being left out, getting her hair brushed, or not being understood. 

Here is her birthday movie! I was having a lot of mom guilt feeling like I wasn't doing enough with my kids and then I started making this movie and realized we actually do a lot of fun things. Our pandemic year was hard, but also good and fun. 


And I don't think I shared her birthday movie from last year on the blog so here is her movie from last year =) 

Lizzie wanted to have a puppy birthday where she invited all the puppies that we know and give them treats. I couldn't logistically figure that out so we decided to do a puppy themed party. On her birthday we went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point with our Utah cousins. It was a lot of fun. Then the kids played with neighbors while I got ready for a party. We had Papa and Mimi, Grandma and Grandpa, Neil and Rebecca, Kaden and Lexi over for dinner and cake and ice cream. I made focaccia ham sandwiches and pancakes. Then we opened presents and it was like Christmas. Sean and I gave her a little Woodeez house with a rabbit family to live in it and some dinosaur building things, NRK&L gave her a little Woodeez clinic, Papa and Mimi gave her a little dog house with five stuffed dogs in it, Sam Jared and Kaity sent her a Daisy Duck Nuimo (little stuffed animal), and Grandpa and Grandma gave her an Elsa and Anna dress up, a Raya barbie, and a darling disney princess dress (pics to come soon) She will still have a puppy dog park picnic this coming Saturday with friends and Brian and Jill's family. 
Here is her puppy dog treat cake:















She was cold on the way in and Brett was helping her stay warm.






























No comments:

Post a Comment