Tuesday, April 4, 2023

March

 Mimi offered Papa's art desk to Alana since they loved sitting there together doing art. Alana decided she was ready and we moved it into her room. It fits perfect =) 

One morning Lizzie had an oreo before school while Brett had already gone to orchestra. She noticed that there was only one left and put it in a bag and taped it on his door for him. To Brett, Last Cookie, Love Lizzie. I love how thoughtful and sweet she is! 
I went to the pantry one morning and found Stuffed animals hiding in the food. I guess it was part of a game...

She is a monkey for sure!

Lizzie slept in Alana's room for a few nights, its so cute when they curl up together!
We had a very very sad experience at the beginning of March. Pirate and Lemon had both gotten infections in a leg and I took them to the vet. They were both needing some pretty pricey medical procedures that would cost at least $3000 and we weren't even sure it would help them. The vet said they were in pain, especially Pirate and we really didn't want that, so we chose to put them to sleep. I was the one who took them to the vet and talked with Sean on the phone. We made the decision that putting them to sleep would be best. I drove home to get the kids from school and told them what was happening. The girls went to stay with our neighbors and Brett and I went back to the Vets to say goodbye and to be with Pirate and Lemon as they went to sleep. It was very peaceful and one of the most heart wrenching things I have ever done. Watching Brett say goodbye was just so hard! We had a nice burial and buried them together. It has taken some time, but we are feeling at peace. Brett would like to get another reptile, but we aren't sure when we will be ready for that. 


Cookie continues to be the cutest little guinea pig ever!
Brett has been working on a lego cruise ship with his friend Eli for months. It turned out so cool! 
We went to visit Mom P and she was getting rid of this mixer. It apparently still works! It was taken from Darrell's mom, Emma Lou's kitchen! 
One of my coworkers brought up this scene from Mrs. Doubtfire and we all laughed so hard. Sean found this art at harmons and took a picture for me. I am grateful for the fun ladies I work with. I share a classroom with 4 other teachers and we all have little areas for our small group instruction. They make work fun!
I found this craft on facebook. We traced our handprints and folded them into bunnies. 

The kids made leprechaun houses and Leprechauns came and played with our toys and left lots of chocolate golden coins. 

Working on Legos:
We went to our schools Steam night and had a lot of fun! 


Sean and I went to the Temple and it was so wonderful! They made some adjustments to the presentation of the Endowment in February and they add a lot of clarity and focus on the Savior. I can't wait to go back and continue to be so grateful for Temples so close to home. 
Snuggling and watching Bluey. 

Clipping Cookie's nails. 
Gel nails at home are so fun! 
We attended a fun event from our Tricia's choir Utah Voices. It was called Broadway Bingo. Everyone got a bingo card and they would call out song names and we would mark down what songs they said. When you got 5 in a row you yell out Bingo and go get in line or a prize. Some of the songs they sang and some they just call out. 
They has some really good prizes like diamond earrings and airplane tickets. I won music lessons which I traded with someone else for Culver's ice cram coupons. Sean got a Bingo after all the prizes were gone =) 



We came out to lots of snow!I swear the snow will never end this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment