We celebrated Dad P's birthday with a dinner and some Boston Cream Pie with all the Petersons. It was fun to eat a favorite treat of Papa's.
We attended a Harry Potter Party at our friends the Fords. There were awesome decorations, themed food, several games and trivia, and required costumes. Brett was a Ravenclaw student, Alana a slytherin student, Lizzie was Luna Lovegood, Sean was Snape, and I was Sybil Trelawney.
We also attended a baby shower for our friends the Saffrons who will be welcoming their fourth baby in November.
My parents and Winston joined us for most of Saturday General Conference.
We put this puzzle together at least 3 times during conference weekend.
Oreo loves our bed!
We made sugar cube temples for conference:
Sean and I took Brett, Alana, and two of Alana's friends to do baptisms one Friday night. Lizzie got to go to her friend Aimee's house to watch K-pop Demon Hunters.
We played a fantastic game of Skull King with the Ellis family!
We did some fun diamond art keychains, scratch art, and Halloween Foam crafts for conference as well.
I tried a new cinnamon roll recipe. They were delicious!
Brett had his fall band concert and sounded amazing!!
I carved a pumpkin with my students.
More of our Halloween costumes:
Alan Ford made his famous egg rolls and added some delicious donuts to the lineup. There were so many other yummy foods too!
Alan and Becky were Arthur and Molly Weasley:
Brett took second in the trivia and Sean/Lizzie took third place.






































No comments:
Post a Comment