Saturday, October 25, 2025

September

Brett took this photo of Andromeda Galaxy! 
Oreo loves to play in the yard!
Brett and Alana went to Cornbelly's with the YM/YW. 



We bought a skeleton from Walmart and the kids dressed him up and Alana married him. She told me not to worry because they were already divorced, haha.
Lucy =)
Sean printed several wands for our Harry Potter costumes. They printed with lots of supports on them. 
The kids love to play a "hide the pepperoni game" Whenever there is pepperoni on the table they take turn hiding it and then looking for it. Brett hid this piece in his hair and it took the girls a while to find it. 
My kindergarten team is dressing up as the 7 dwarves from Snow White. My beard came and its itchy! 
Alana has gone to the temple a few times after school with some of her friends. I love that we live so close to temples and that my kids have friends to go to the temple with. 
Lizzie lost a tooth in my classroom one morning before school. I sent her to the office to get a little treasure box for her tooth. It was so cute! 
The tooth fairy came!
She turned into a monkey in the car!
Snuggling Oreo in my bed. Alana asked me if she can inherit my bed when I die, haha!
My students drew pictures of their families:

On Tuesdays we pick up Thea for choir. Thea and Lizzie spend about 10 minutes in my classroom before choir starts. They liked looking at my letter craft book and making their names. 


This was on Lizzie's bulletin board outside of her classroom. 

Alana and I went to a RS activity up the canyon. It was a testimony night, but the content got a little heavy so we took a little hike instead. 

Sean still reads to us every night. Right now we are reading the Masterminds series by Gordon Korman. Brett was out with friends one night though, so Sean read the girls Crunch =)

Our invitation to a Harry Potter Party at the Ford's house. 
Lizzie was Luna Lovegood:
Alana can do crazy things with her shoulders. 
Lizzie and I went to the fun run! We had a great time and got very chalky!
Our friend Poppy looked very cute:


I took the girls shoe shopping and I really loved these bluey shoes Lizzie tried on:
Sean and I went on a date to Aubergine. It was a delicious restaurant with lots of veggies and fresh food. 

Playing in the yard with neighbors on a Sunday afternoon:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment