We arrived home from our cruise late on Friday night. On Saturday we picked up Oreo and did laundry and unpacked. Our ward Trunk or Treat was on Saturday night. We didn't go to the chili cook off part but we did go to the trunk or treat part. On Wednesday night Brett and Alana went to Cornbelly's with the youth and Lizzie went to Smiths with Sean and I to pick out some pumpkins for everyone. We carved our pumpkins on Thursday night and then Friday was Halloween. Brett went with his friends Kayden and Cadee. Alana and Lizzie went with the Ellis family. Sean and I gave out candy and 3-d prints and it was fun to just sit on the driveway and see the crowds of kids come through!
My team has seven of us on it so we dressed up as the 7 dwarves from Snow White. Most of the kids thought I was Santa, lol!
I love when Oreo gets his toes around his ball. He loves his tennis ball so much and really wants to rip it apart, but also wants to keep it nice because its his favorite.
Alana carved the mustache pumpkin, Brett did the skeleton, Sean did Oreo, and Lizzie did a cat.
We made some soft pretzels and I made a Mickey because we missed being on the boat!

No comments:
Post a Comment