Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Recent Happenings

Sean and I have both been given new callings in our ward. Sean is the Elders Quorum Secretary and I am the Girls Camp Director. Girls camp is on July 28, so I don't have much time! Luckily I have two amazing assistants who are really on top of things, and many help and suggestions especially from Michal.

We also wanted to post some pictures of my classroom and our cute apartment which is pretty much finished!
Here is our beautiful piano with the amazing red shelves Sean and I painted. They were a pain to put up!
Slightly blurry picture of the couch and computer desk.
Our bedroom with the blue quilt, we also have a maroon one that we have on a lot of the time. Notice the cool art on the wall above the bed (thank heaven for Bed Bath and Beyond gift cards!)
Yummy fruit bowl!
Slightly blurry kitchen.
And here is the new classroom: lots of windows and cupboards!
Sean is testing out the stadium seating.
I like the globes on the floor, there are also bears, elephants, and blocks on the ceiling.

It looks so big!

6 comments:

  1. yeah you'll definitely have to teach me how to decorate =) also, stadium seating in a classroom?! why hadn't they thought of that before? perfect for story time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pleasant and attractive you've made that apartment! Very homey feel. And the classroom looks like a place the kids will really enjoy. Congratulations on your new callings, we know you'll do well!
    Love,
    Dad & Mom (P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apartment is beautiful! I'm a little jealous that you're all done decorating, I still have that part ahead of me. And your classroom looks so great! You are going to have fantastic times in there!
    Also, can I just say, I am so glad to be able to visit you in the blogosphere now. It makes it so much easier to know what's going on in your life. I miss you and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is adorable!!! I love it! Also the quilt on your bed is amazing! See you at church!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, email or text me your address, please. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are pretty darn awesome and fabulous. Also, it makes me so happy that you dreamed that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete