Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's a Girl?!

We have just discovered that our pet gecko named Jack Bauer may in fact be a girl. We have been concerned with his eating habits in comparison to our neighbor's gecko, Allan Rickman. Our gecko is drastically thinner and eats much less and in a much less aggressive fashion. As I was researching geckos tonight, I realized that many signs lead to Jack actually being a Jackie. Apparently the dark spot on her stomach is her liver showing through because she is too skinny. We will let you know if any more evidence arises about Jack/Jackie's gender.


PS: Hopefully it won't take us this long to figure out the gender of any future human children!

3 comments:

  1. Bah!!! Jack Bauer's a GIRL??? I feel so deceived. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey That's kinda like how Carmen actually turned out to be Squirt, the boy hamster. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor thing its not eating because its feeling terrible about being called a boy!

    ReplyDelete