Saturday, September 19, 2009

Retail Therapy?

I have decided that retail therapy is not so theraputic when I am the one who has to pay for it. I really think insurance should cover ALL forms of therapy.

Sean and I have just returned from a failed attempt to purchase something for me. I woke up feeling like I wanted something new, like clothes, jewelry, a purse, anything really. We walked around the mall for an hour looking, although we found many good options, my self-imposed ten dollar limit was quite restrictive considering we were at the mall.

I suppose I am too cheap to participate in this form of therapy and should take a bubble bath or read a good novel instead.

2 comments:

  1. socks. when i feel the need to buy something new but don't want to spend a lot of money, i generally buy new socks and it seems to do the trick. it's boring and maybe weird, but it works. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love your limits on retail therapy! Try Walmart I can buy lots for 10$ at Walmart! The mall not so much you need about a 30$ limit.

    ReplyDelete