We got to babysit Kaity last night since she was driving her parents bananas! She has decided the only thing she wants to eat is sugar which accounts for her grumpy mood when she is given pasta for dinner. She had a short nap while Sean and I took a scenic drive on the East side of Provo, then she was ready to play. I think Sean wants a baby girl more than me:
This week I have been exercising for real! It has felt so good to be sore and tired from physical strain. I have gained a few pounds since our wedding even though I swore I wouldn’t! I guess thats what happens when you’re happy and you have a husband who tells you your hot even when you can’t fasten your pants:) Anyway I really want to lose a little mostly so all my clothes fit and I don’t have to buy new ones and also so I can be healthy. I have been doing this miserable workout called the 30 day shred. If you are serious about getting in shape and ready to be in extreme discomfort for about 30 minutes, this is the workout for you (I probably make it sound worse than it is). Anyway, the goal is 10-15 pounds and I am posting it here because we are often better on our goals if we share them with others. So feel free to ask me how the workout is going, it will keep me accountable:) Hope the rest of your weekend is great!!

That stenciling looks awesome! I need a dose of your productivity to get me in gear. Luckily my mom's coming to visit soon...that's always good incentive!
ReplyDeleteI love that stencil work you did--it looks perfect up there! Eric told us to exercise in prep for our NY trip as we'll be doing lots of walking there so I'm trying to get back in the groove of working out every morning. I'll let you know how I'm doing and you can tell me how you're doing! Enjoy testing your new little kindergarteners--and selecting which house they should be in. =-)
ReplyDeletelove, mom p