- Sean and I hosted some 16 year old boys who were on a mini mission from our stake this weekend. We had to drive them to Eagle Mountain in the mornings and pick them up at night. I am really glad I work in Saratoga Springs rather than Eagle Mountain.
- Sean’s last day of class is today!!
- We are going to New Mexico and El Paso next week.
- The Utah State Tax commision sent us a bill for $2,000, good thing they were mistaken.
- I was released yesterday from Young Woman’s. It’s a pretty bittersweet experience.
- Why does my skin think I am 13 years old? Seriously face, I am so done with the zits!!! (I also hate Satan Lindsey:))
- I have been working at this whole exercise thing for about two weeks now, have I lost any weight? NO! I am pretty grumpy about it, but assure you that I don’t give up this easily. It’s all about being healthier right...right? Sean and I went on a 6 mile bike ride up to the Provo Temple this morning, man those hills are steep!
Summer-part 2
4 days ago

HAHA! "Raise your hand if you hate Satan!"
ReplyDeleteAlso, maybe the dieting will help with the zits? I'm dieting too and have hit a little wall...hoping to get over it soon!
7) and remember, fat is more dense than muscle, so you may not be loosing any weight, just turning into PURE MUSCLE!!! :p
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding me about exercise. I'm going to ask Whitters if she will exercise with me now. That's probably healthier than blogging :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your trip to New Mexico was marvelous!
ReplyDeleteI have a theory about the zits.
Is Sean DONE done? or just done for the Summer term? What now?
Keep up the exercise! Like KEClaytor said, muscle weighs more than fat. When I did XC for a year, I GAINED 10 lbs, but I was much more in shape and felt better about myself, had more energy, etc. Make sure to do exercises that use your BIG muscles (like your legs), they burn more calories.