A is for algebra. I always liked algebra and was pretty good at it. When trigonometry hit I really started to HATE math. Not the biggest fan of stats either (not going to class probably had something to do with it)
B is for blowing your nose. I never realized what a privilege it is to blow your nose until mom had her surgery last week which went very well by the way. She can’t blow her nose for like two weeks!
C is for meeting some of Sean’s cousins: Stacy, Sarah, and Corey. I had so much fun chatting with these wonderful girls who felt like best friends from the moment I met them.
D is for driving 10 hours on Sunday, 6 on Monday, 6 on Tuesday, and 10 on Thursday.
E is for El Paso. I love getting to meet Mer (Sean’s grandma) and so many others members of his family. I thought it was so interesting that you can actually look across the Rio Grande and see Mexico right there. I was shocked by how dangerous everyone said it was as well as how everyone had bars on all their windows and doors in El Paso.
F is for fall which I have decided is my very favorite season. I can’t wait for it to come this year!
G is for gospel doctrines. On the drive home from El Paso Mom P, Sean and I were able to talk about the doctrines of our church compared to the doctrines of other Christian churches. I felt the spirit testify so strongly when we talked about the intents of our heart being the most important aspect of our worthiness to be with God. When its all said and done, I believe God will judge the intents of our hearts more that anything else.
H is for a Heavenly Father who is real and loves me.
I is for ice cream! It really is so yummy.
J is for Sean’s Jillian voice. I have been diligently trying (except for while traveling) to work out with Jillian and one of the lines she uses to encourage you is: “I’ve seen 400 pound people do jumping jacks and so can you.” Sean likes to say in every circumstance that he has seen some ridiculously large person (700 pound baby for example) do some ridiculous thing. For example “I’ve seen 800 pound people ride 60 miles in an hour before and so can you.”
K is for Kaitlyn who turns 1 this week!!
L is for getting to work with Laura
M is for money. Sean has been working on petitioning the school to disregard his 60 AP credits so we can qualify for a grant.
N is for a new school year. I can’t wait to get started.
O is for operations. Hopefully mom’s is the last one for our family for a long time.
P is for the amazing Priesthood which Sean holds and honors.
Q is for quorum’s. Sean’s elders quorum has like 180 Elder’s when the scriptural number cap is 96. Also the president is now a high priest.
R is for Ridilin. I really hope non of my students need it this year!
S is for swimming with Kaitlyn
T is for traveling because Sean will need to travel all over the country (hopefully) for medical school interviews in the next few months. (thus the need for the grant)
U is for umbrellas. Now this may seem like a cop out but I really do like umbrellas a lot. I think they are a very useful invention.
V is for vitamins. Sean and I take our multi-vitamins every day.
W is for wedding cakes. I made one this past weekend and I didn’t get to put the flowers on because the florist came in very demanding that she be the one to put them on the cake. I really hate putting 10 hours of work into a cake and then not even getting to finish it the way I want. RRRRRR
X is for this extremely long summer.
Y is for yogurt. I have been liking vanilla yogurt with granola lately
Z is for Zaelit. I just love the name and all the people who have it.
Kaity getting all ready for the pool. She has grown longer in the past few weeks so her suit was a little low cut-scandelous!
Aunt Jennie looking ridiculous as she tries to get the baby to smile.
Uncle Sean carting all the gear. We shall call him Sherpa Sean.
She likes me now, little does she know I am about to put this awful hat on her head!
“GET IT OFF NOW!”
Floating around with Uncle Sean.
I am really proud of the fact that we spent 1 1/2 hours in the pool in the middle of the day in August and Kaity didn’t get burned at all! Sean and I got some sun on our backs:( In an effort to keep hydrated Kaity accidentally poured a cup of water on Sean’s phone and my camera. Both are broken and have been replaced:)

Fun idea! Looks like you had a great time swimming!
ReplyDeleteTo much fun!! we like Z for Zaelit as well as love all the people who have and used to have that name :) The pics of Katie are way to cute you guys are going to be amazing parents!
ReplyDeletelooks like a wonderful way to spend the afternoon! I'm just a teeny tiny bit jealous
ReplyDelete