Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gingerbread Thanksgiving

I love making gingerbread houses! The year we were dating we made one, but last year we somehow ran out of time so this year I wanted to do it nice and early to ensure the gingerbread would be made. Last Sunday we made our house. Brian came to visit so he got to help and Sam was feeling sick so we got to watch Kaity Bug.
Here’s the crew:
IMG_3389.JPG
And the supplies:
IMG_3388.JPG
And the finished product:
IMG_3392.JPG
IMG_3393.JPG

On Tuesday night we moved up to West Jordan for some Thanksgiving festivities. Mom and Dad P came all the way from New Mexico and Mom and Dad Z graciously hosted five overnight guests and fed 25 people Thanksgiving dinner. The food was amazing and the company even better.
IMG_3418.JPG
IMG_3420.JPG
IMG_3422.JPG
Brian even got lots of good sleep once I lent him a teddy bear.
IMG_3407.JPG
This Thanksgiving I’m grateful for a wonderful family, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and most of all for Sean!!!
IMG_3424.JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

  1. Gingerbread sounds soooooo good right now! It's an adorable house and I'm glad you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! And I'll keep my fingers crossed that Sean will get an offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a wonderful thanksgiving break! i love the picture of Brian with the teddy bear lol. blackmail! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved our Utah Thanksgiving! Your parents were amazing and so kind to let us come up even though she was hosting the family dinner as well. Your gingerbread house looks great and we're so glad Brian could spend time with you two, your family, and us! love, mom p

    ReplyDelete