This is a Christmas Cactus I inherited when my grandma passed away, I got it to bloom! It looks so pretty and reminds me of her every time I go in the kitchen.
Here is our tree all lit up. We bought new lights this year and put on ribbon and garland instead of tinsel. I think it looks beautiful. The plan is to hang some paper snow flakes from the wall behind the table as well.
I took this shot to show the stars I hung from the ceiling because I like them. We also have stockings and a nativity and other cute red and green Christmas things strewn about the house. I wish we had more room to decorate! At least I get to decorate my classroom which is huge and cute, I should take some pictures of that too.

i love the stars from the ceiling! are they just ornaments?
ReplyDeleteChristmas is the best time of year! when ever you and your sister started to grumble (fight) I would play christmas music and it would calm both of you down. It's great to know both our daughters love to decorate just like there dad, yes he put the tree up in our bedroom.
ReplyDeleteLove you! Mom Z