Saturday, November 20, 2010

Interview #2

Sean had his second medical school interview this past Thursday at the University of Utah. I decided to take the day off since we only have one car and we weren’t quite sure how the schedule would work out (I’ll take any excuse to take a day off)! I dropped Sean off in front of the University hospital at 7:15 AM and drove down to the temple. I made it just in time to do the 8:00 session. It is such a magnificent temple!!!

I got to walk around campus with Sean a little and see some of the cool buildings. It is a really beautiful campus, I sure wouldn’t mind living around there for four years.

Sean said the interviews went really well. The first interviewer was pretty convinced that Sean should just be a clinical psychologist, but Sean did his best to convince her otherwise=) Just as with UNM we find out if he gets in or not in March unless they LOVE him and in that case they will tell us in January.

It would be pretty weird to live with lots of red and a big “U” rather than lots of blue and a big “Y”.

We saw Harry Potter this morning with Mom and Dad Z, and I think we both loved it!

Brian is on his way from BYU-I and I only have two days of work this week! YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will become fans of whatever school Sean goes to--we will definitely cheer the Utes if that's where he attends and surround ourselves in red! They do have a beautiful campus and great teachers there! Enjoy your time off and hearing about your kids' Thanksgivings when you get back--they usually have wonderful tales about baking the turkey for 20 hours in a 500 degree oven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck you guys!! See you on Thursday

    ReplyDelete