Sometimes in January nothing really happens and you don’t have anything to blog about. So I thought I would tell you a cute story about Sean and I. Once upon a time a nice boy named Sean had asked a nice girl named Jennie on 2 dates. She really liked him, but hadn’t really done anything to show him that so she thought she could invite him to something. She got a bunch of friends together and set up a dinner and star gazing party in Bridal Veil Falls. Sean said yes and Jennie made yummy tin foil dinners. They drove up the canyon, made a fire, told funny stories, and sat next to each other (but don’t worry Jennie didn’t touch Sean because that would have been far to bold). When they got back to Belmont apartments the group decided to play some games and Sean, Jennie, and Marci played Uno. Jennie in a tired attempt at flirting with spanish speaking Sean, asked him how to say Uno in Spanish. Wow! I am surprised he asked her out again. Happy end of January!!!
Summer-part 2
4 days ago

LOL!! this is a cute story, thanks for sharing it :)
ReplyDeleteYou both are amazing, love you lots.
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad Z
I remember Sean telling us about the date to Bridal Vail falls and it's great to hear a funny story connected with it! it's not easy to surprise Sean--but I bet your question did! love, mom p
ReplyDelete