Here is the 6 week ultrasound:
And here is the outside belly at 8 weeks
I have gained 1 pound and felt decent. I had a lot of nausea at night for a few weeks but it does seem to be getting a little better. My pants don’t fit anymore and I had a woman ask me at church on Sunday when I was having a baby (I think she may have had an uncanny ability to tell since I don’t really look pregnant yet).
I am ten weeks along and due on Aug 27th which will be interesting since Sean and I are likely moving to Albuquerque in July and our amazing insurance from my job ends on August 31st. It should be an eventful and wonderful summer.

Albuquerque! That is awesome! Jennie, I would love it a lot if you moved to Albuquerque, because guess what--it's only 11 hours from here! We could meet up in Amarillo or something, about halfway between. Wouldn't that be fun? :)
ReplyDeleteIn other news, even though I've already said it--congratulations on the baby!! I'm so happy to hear it's going well. Love you!
Oh, hooray! I am so so happy to hear your news! You are going to be an awesome mommy. :)
ReplyDeletenice belly shot Sean! congrats again you two, hope all continues to go well.
ReplyDeleteMiri--yes you could meet up in Amarillo, my mom could be your hostess!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome and I am so excited for you!!!!! You guys are amazing!! <3
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you both and love the profile shots of each of you! You guys share a terrific sense of humor! love, mom p
ReplyDeleteAfter Sat. nights dinner, I think Sean looks a little more round.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom Z
YAY!!! I was just thinking about you this morning, and wondering how things were going on the baby front. I'm so happy to hear the news! I'm not happy one bit that you're moving to Apple Cookie though. At least it's a place that there's a possibility of visiting. ;)
ReplyDelete