Here he is about to leave with his bag and everything=)
He picked up his white coat yesterday! The medical school does an official white coat ceremony on the July 29th.
Also, I had another doctors appointment today and everything looks good. The baby kept kicking and pushing on the medical student who was trying to find baby’s head. The doctor also said we should go with an August 24th due date as opposed to the 27th. I approve=)
Here is the 34-week bump right before we went to see the new Harry Potter movie which we LOVED!

I think it's neat that at 35 weeks, you have 35 days to go! I love the new due date, too--a move in the right direction! I wouldn't ever let Darrell take my picture every week so I admire you and love seeing the bump progress. Sean looks very official in his spiffy white coat. Hope you're getting lots of rest nowadays. love, mom p
ReplyDeleteAnd it's fun when the baby moves around a lot--give the doc and medical student a push back! Hey, who's out there poking at me!? love, mom p
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! So many good changes happening to you both! We miss you in Provo, though. Can't wait to hear more about you two! PS I'm sorry I didn't text back yet. I'll send you my address in a message on facebook
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are really exciting right now for you two!!!
ReplyDelete