Sunday, October 23, 2011

Brett's Blessing Part 2

On Friday morning we went to have our family pictures taken. We went to a fantastic studio in Draper called fotofly. They did an excellent job and had such a great price. It only cost us $80 for the sitting fee and the digital copies of all the pictures with a full copyright release. Brett was of course a great sport until the very end when he got a little sick of pictures and weird poses in the middle of his nap. 2011-8646-1-2011-10-23-20-20.jpg
2011-8646-18-2011-10-23-20-20.jpg
2011-8646-45-2011-10-23-20-20.jpg
2011-8646-41-2011-10-23-20-20.jpg
2011-8646-35-2011-10-23-20-20.jpg
2011-8646-52-2011-10-23-20-20.jpg
2011-8646-32-2011-10-23-20-20.jpg
2011-8646-44-2011-10-23-20-20.jpg
2011-8646-61-2011-10-23-20-20.jpg
2011-8646-55-2011-10-23-20-20.jpg
2011-8646-31-2011-10-23-20-20.jpg
On Saturday morning we had Brett’s blessing. Lots of wonderful family came! I was especially excited to have my grandfather there. Sean gave Brett a really beautiful blessing, he is such a wonderful spirit in our home. It’s like having a little piece of heaven in our home. Brett hardly fit in his blessing outfit, it was a 0-3 month suit and if we would have waited one more week it most likely wouldn’t fit=) Our little guy is growing so so fast!IMG_1435-2011-10-23-20-20.JPG
IMG_1429-2011-10-23-20-20.JPG
This is Brett with his Great Great Great Aunt Lucille.
IMG_1432-2011-10-23-20-20.JPG
With Great Grandma Zaelit, Aunt Rachel, and Aunt Lucille
IMG_1442-2011-10-23-20-20.JPG
Here is our 5 generation picture. Aunt Lucille (my grandfathers aunt), Grandpa, Dad, Me, Brett
IMG_1439-2011-10-23-20-20.JPG
IMG_1454-2011-10-23-20-20.JPG
IMG_1451-2011-10-23-20-20.JPG
IMG_1448-2011-10-23-20-20.JPG
I never got Brett’s shoes on with his blessing outfit, they looked pretty cute with this little romper though.
IMG_1463-2011-10-23-20-20.JPG
IMG_1428-2011-10-23-20-20.JPG
It was a wonderful visit and its wonderful to be home. I really feel so happy and blessed right now. Taking care of Brett is exhausting and so rewarding. In the middle of the night I find myself staring at my boys (Sean and Brett) and feeling like the luckiest girl in the world!

2 comments:

  1. You are the luckiest girl in the world :) Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett is such an adorable little guy, I just can't believe we have a grandson!! it is so wonderful to have him, and the love he shows everyone comes from his heart. Carol and I both agreed on his blessing day that we were the lucky ones.

    Love Mom Z

    ReplyDelete