He looks adorable Jen! You guys are great Parents! Too fun!
love it! did you make that? what a cute dino!
I did make it=) Thanks!
Thanks for sharing the photos of the clever, cute costume! I love the profile shot that looks like the dino is flying and the one of you guys having a great time at your ward party. And Brett looks happy with his "loot!" love, mom p
SO FUN! And I meant to say that your Family Pictures turned out GREAT!
He looks adorable Jen! You guys are great Parents! Too fun!
ReplyDeletelove it! did you make that? what a cute dino!
ReplyDeleteI did make it=) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the photos of the clever, cute costume! I love the profile shot that looks like the dino is flying and the one of you guys having a great time at your ward party. And Brett looks happy with his "loot!" love, mom p
ReplyDeleteSO FUN! And I meant to say that your Family Pictures turned out GREAT!
ReplyDelete