Most people say Brett looks just like Sean but I would like to think there are some similarities between him and me too=) Who do you think he looks like?? Jennie Or Sean (Sean is the baby in this one)
I think the picture of all the boys makes Kaden look even more like Neil and Breille even more like Brandon, though its hard to make comparisions of Brett and Sean in that picture as Sean is clearly a little worried about something else other than the photographer! I think the picture with Sean holding his bottle clearly shows that Brett got Seans cute smilie eyes and cheeks! Though I don't think I am a fair judge until I get to meet Brett in person! Hopefully sometime soon! Luv you! Rebecca
He looks like his two grandpa's
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Mom Z
I think the picture of all the boys makes Kaden look even more like Neil and Breille even more like Brandon, though its hard to make comparisions of Brett and Sean in that picture as Sean is clearly a little worried about something else other than the photographer! I think the picture with Sean holding his bottle clearly shows that Brett got Seans cute smilie eyes and cheeks! Though I don't think I am a fair judge until I get to meet Brett in person! Hopefully sometime soon! Luv you! Rebecca
ReplyDeleteI'm never good at seeing who babies look like, but I definitely think in that last photo he has Sean's eyes.
ReplyDeleteHe looks like Sean.
ReplyDelete