Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Utah Pros and Cons

Pros
Lots of family
Gorgeous mountains
Leaves changing color
delicious food
Lots of family
Lots of family
Churches on every corner
Temples everywhere
Lots of family
Fry sauce
Elroy
Did I mention lots of family?

Cons
stupid drivers on cell phones
construction
traffic
construction
traffic
construction
traffic
Seriously whats with Utah drivers?? I never realized how awful they were till I moved away!

3 comments:

  1. Are you guys able to read my blog? (it's private)...I just wrote a huge, slightly rant of a blog about Utah drivers. You just might appreciate it. :) I also like that all of my Utah friends/family who read it agreed with me, venting about the same things I had. I don't think they want to admit that THEY might also be the culprits. ;) I'm just grateful I'll be back to the Autobahn in 5 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to add the stupidity of many pedestrians and bicyclists. I've never seen more people walk and bike right in front of moving cars than I have in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get to read your blog Bonnie=) You should invite me! Is driving a lot better in Germany?

    ReplyDelete