December 26 was a great day. We got a TV from Santa Z and therefore needed a blu ray=) Santa P offered to get us one so Dad and Sean went out to Best Buy.
Sam Jared and Kaity came up to WJ and we played games, went to Shopko, and ate yummy lasagna. Brett slept a lot and got played with by Kaity. She loves the baby so much and is such a good helper!
(sorry for the blurry picture)
Brett loves his new jumper toy from Uncle Brandon and Aunt Michal
Brett crawled into bed with Grandpa Z on the 27th and played with Grandpa’s favorite toy=)
Then he played with a borrowed toy from cousin Kaity:
He also took a nap and looked so stinkin adorable (as usual) that we had to snap a picture. He always sleeps with his hands behind his head like this just like Sean.
On Wednesday the 28th, we had a wedding at the Salt Lake Temple. I forgot my recommend in New Mexico so they had to call my bishop. Papa Jo and I went in while Sean stayed with Brett. It was a beautiful sealing and I loved being inside the walls of that beautiful building. I feel so close to heaven there. We wanted to get a picture of Brett with the temple but he was so tired he fell asleep in his car seat before we got a chance to get too many.
We went to visit my grandparents then headed home. We played Disney Scene It and Sean and I beat Mom and Dad fair and square (with a lot of luck=)).
On Thursday we went to the Zoo to visit Momma Jo and went to lunch at LItza’s Pizza, MMM.
On Friday I visited my friend Lindsay and her 8-day old baby. Brett looks so huge compared to the little 7 pound girl. It was fun snuggling a newborn again=)
Later that night we had our dear friends John and Allie and my wonderful friend Melanie over for dinner. I was so sad I didn’t get a picture of them. We had a delicious dinner of gourmet sliders. Momma Jo bought some delicious hamburgers from Harmons (blue cheese and black pepper, mushroom and swiss, and jalapeno). Brett fell asleep on his Grandpa during dinner and then proceeded to stay up till 9:30.
The next day Sean and I went to a parody of It’s a Wonderful Life at the Desert Start Playhouse and Brett stayed with his grandparents. This is what he did:
Are you noticing a theme?? He also cried a lot because apparently bottles are the stupidest thing ever and he just really wanted some food. Whose excited to start some solids, pick me!!
After Brett got some sustenance, Sean, Mom, Dad, Brett, and I went to the Macaroni Grill where we partook of some amazing food. We stopped in to visit my grandparents one last time and then headed home to pack.
We had some leftovers for dinner, toasted in the new year at 8:30 and went to sleep at 10:00 PM. (We were getting up at 4 the next morning to make a 13 hour trek back to Albuquerque). Last but not least we got some fantastic pictures of the matching hats=)

All I can say is grandpa's boy!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Mom Z
Yay Brett! He is growing so much!
ReplyDeletewhat adorable pictures! congrats on rolling over!
ReplyDeleteI still think somebody needs to find a little moustache for Brett! What terrific photos of the extended Zaelit family--especially the action shot! So I guess that means Petersons have now won that game twice in a row!! I'm sure Darrell will want to retire while the gettin's good. =-) love, mom p
ReplyDelete