Sean and I got to re-do my parents guest bath while we were up in Utah. We first cleaned out all the drawers since they were still filled with all mine and my sisters teenage make-up and hair clips. Then we removed the wallpaper. We taped it all up and painted it a really pretty blue color. Sean helped my dad replace the toilet and light fixtures and my mom and I picked out a pretty white shower curtain. It was a lot of fun! Dad just has to do some touch up work that we didn’t have time to do before we left. It was a really fulfilling project=)
While we were working on the guest bath, Brett had to use my mom’s huge tub. He slipped around a lot so one of us has to sit in it with him to help him not bonk his nose.I tried putting bubbles in his bath one night and he observed it for a small moment before he started crying and trying to climb out as if to say “Who poisoned my bath with all this awful white foamy mold!!!”

Oh man, Jennie, that baby is so cute. Bring him back so I can play with him again!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so talented!! Love the blue! Do I detect mouse ears on the toy Brett is holding above?
ReplyDeleteYes Carol, they are old bath toys we got for the girls when we had a hot tub. But now Kaity and Brett get to play with them. We had so much fun with the kids the past few weeks, it was really sad to see them go home!
ReplyDeleteLove mom Z