Did you know my mom works for the zoo? She does=) She works in their finance department and thus took us to the Zoo. It’s pretty sweet because if she wears her badge she gets 50% off everything and free rides on the carousel and train! We went with my Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle and Aunt, and Cousin with his family. They just opened a new area at the Hogle Zoo called Rocky Shores and they have sea lions, otters, a polar bear, and three grizzly bears. The area is so so nice and I love seeing the polar bear. Brett’s favorite animal in the entire zoo was the blind, overweight sea lion named Big Guy. I think we could have stood there all day long and stared at him swimming in circles.
Summer-part 2
4 days ago

What a fun day at the zoo! It looks like you all measure up =-) I guess Big Guy has another big fan--it's neat you can see so much of the underwater action.
ReplyDelete