Brett is so cute! He is just so stinking cute and funny all the time (well except for when he still wakes up screaming for random reasons in the middle of the night sometimes). His favorite word in the whole world is star which he pronounces DAR! He finds stars everywhere- pajamas, movies, books, food, ornaments, toys, everywhere. Sean and I have started finding them everywhere now, too.
Brett’s new trick is to show us his head, belly, toes, and we are working on ears and nose. If he is holding anything while you ask him where his head is he does this:
Here are some more pictures to illustrate how cute he is:
Yes, he has learned how to unlock the iPad!
Feeding Elroy on our trip up to Utah
Playing in the fall leaves in SLC.
Pumpkin guts!
This is the best picture we got of him wearing his puppy ears, sorry its not closer up of him=)

Brett looks so good with his haircut. And I love to see the photos with all of you sharing happy times and having such fun together! I'm sure Elroy loves Brett and he is always so careful and gentle with him. And as for pumpkin guts!--I don't I've ever seen anyone so surrounded with them and loving every bit of it! love, mom p
ReplyDeletePlus, Grandma P loves that Brett's first word is Star!! Extra special!! love, Grandma P =-)
ReplyDeleteHoly pumpkin guts, Batman! He is so very cute, Jennie. He still looks so much like Sean but this time when I looked at the pictures I saw flashes of you, too!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I can't believe he got into all the pumpkin guts! That is awesome!
ReplyDelete