Saturday, April 27, 2013

Red Mustache

Here is some fun things that have happened at our house lately:

Brett loves to help dust and sweep! He likes to help with everything! He has recently learned how to say shoe, sock, da da (more clearly than before), rock, poop, pee, juice, movie, pop pop for bubbles, and he makes a bazillion sounds to go with object including a vroom with cars! He also loves to look for ants outside, he squats down near the cracks and holds both hands in front of himself to show that ants carry stuff. He also love talking to Grandparents and Aunt Sam on the phone.

IMG_5189-2013-04-27-20-07.jpgIMG_5190-2013-04-27-20-07.jpg

Perhaps I am a little biased, but isn’t he just cuter than can be, like seriously he looks so cute in this picture! He loves having a chair in the kitchen to help cook and do dishes=) IMG_5192-2013-04-27-20-07.JPG

The Elder’s came over for dinner the other night and Mr. Brett indulged in the red Crystal Light. His mustache was out of control and took me days to get all the way out=) Also the stains didn’t completely come out of the shirt, oh well!

Funny side note, we were thinking of moving. It was kinda a random thought. I love our apartment although it is getting a little small for our family, but not too bad. We were mostly thinking of moving closer to campus since Sean starts his 3rd year on Monday (bring on the 80 hour work weeks!), and moving into a ward that has more students. We looked for approximately 2 days before we had this dinner with the Elders. The one that shared the message after dinner specifically told us that we are needed here in Academy Heights Ward. Both Sean and I felt super touched by the message and we really feel that the Lord does need us right here right now. One of my favorite things about living in Albuquerque is having the opportunity to work so closely with missionaries, we could have them over every week if we wanted! I don’t know if I mentioned it, but we have sister missionaries in our ward now too! They are awesome and its so so much fun to have both elders and sisters to work with.

IMG_5193-2013-04-27-20-07.JPG

IMG_5196-2013-04-27-20-07.jpg

Brett and I have a zoo pass and we went with some women from the ward on Wednesday. Brett loved all the animals, but his favorite part was the ducks! He wanted to crawl right in the pond with those ducks and I am afraid he will fall in one day and I will have to jump in after him into that gross disgusting water! He was enjoying throwing little pebbles into the water, what a boy! IMG_5208-2013-04-27-20-07.JPG

IMG_5211-2013-04-27-20-07.JPG

4 comments:

  1. Super Cute!
    I cannot believe how big he is getting. I hope you guys are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little man is adorable, we love to talk with him, and hear him giggle.

    Love,

    Mom Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one serious moustache! he's going to be a master of disguise one day--and what a helper around the house--i love how he helps in the kitchen (his dad and uncles would too!!)--it's got water, bubbles and food--what's not to love?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and it's great he feels comfortable by the stage where daddy performed and other little boys stopped to listen =-)

    ReplyDelete