Lately when I pull out the cameral Brett runs to grab something so it can be in the picture. It makes getting pictures of his face a little hard, but its fun to see what things he wants to show off. Here are 2 of his favorite matchbox cars.
Sam got Brett these adorable pajamas and Brett walked around growling with them on.
He is learning about taking pictures and getting to see them immediately. He thought these pics with Mommom were hilarious!
I was cleaning up the kitchen one night and Brett and Sean were playing in Brett’s room and out came Brett holding cars and pretending to eat this egg. He is better and pretending to eat than actually eating!
This morning Brett and I went to the Botanical Gardens. They had these huge ants that Brett loved sitting on.
They also have a huge train set. There are 3 stations where kids can push these red buttons and it will make a train go. He totally got it and spent a good 15 minutes playing with this one.
We spent a good hour exploring some of the back trails and gardens that I didn’t even know were there. Brett especially loved playing in the dirt. In the back they had a little farm area with farm animals and fruit trees. It was so much bigger than I ever thought the gardens were. We had a great time and still didn’t see it all. We have a zoo pass which also gets us into the aquarium and botanical gardens. We have already used it for probably 3-4 what it cost! What a great investment!
In the above picture with the ant I think he looks so young and then in these next 2 on the bench I think he looks so grown up!
Today is also our 4 year anniversary. I actually woke up and made Sean some cinnamon rolls for breakfast (a first in several months!) We exchanged cards and plan to go on a date tomorrow night WITHOUT Brett! I can’t even remember the last time we did that so we are hoping Sean gets off on time. I am pretty excited actually. I got Sean a new shoulder bag a couple weeks ago with a rack that attached the bag to the back of his bike. He loves it and uses it everyday=) Sean got me a new CD. I will hopefully have a good report of our fun adventures tomorrow.
Here is a movie I made last year to commemorate our anniversary)

What a great video! Happy anniversary
ReplyDeleteLove mom z