Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Honeymoon

Today I was looking for a particular photo of Elroy (my parents dog) and found all these pictures in the same file. They made me smile and I thought i’d share=)
We stayed in the Little America on our wedding night and they gave us this fancy key with our names engraved and these beautiful chocolate covered strawberries! We had so much food in our care package from the reception that we didn’t even touch these. I also just discovered that I actually like chocolate covered strawberries about 2 weeks ago, before that I thought I hated them=) I wish I could go back and eat them now!
DSC03289-2013-06-11-15-01.JPG
Notice the rolls from the care package on the side=) Also, they gave us that sparkling cider but we had no way of opening it, they should probably include a bottle opener!
DSC03290-2013-06-11-15-01.JPG
We only stayed there 1 night and plan to go stay for a longer time someday when we actually have an income=) For now we just dream=) We went to church at the Joseph Smith Memorial building the next day and the lady in front of us really wanted us to join their ward choir, perhaps our voices sounded particularly nice that day. We walked around and looked at all the beautiful grounds since we had seen them the day before, but not been able to really absorb them. We look young and skinny=)
DSC03304-2013-06-11-15-01.JPG
We went to Park City for I think 3 days and had a great time hiking, shopping, swimming, and eating. Then we returned home to this! What generous family and friends we had to spoil us so much!
DSC03316-2013-06-11-15-01.JPG
Here was the picture I was looking for. Before we got married Sean spent a lot of time with me at my parents house. Whenever we were alone Elroy seemed to find us. We called him our chaperone since he would get mad if we even held hands (probably because he wanted us to pet him). Notice my dying bouquet in the picture too=)
  DSC03319-2013-06-11-15-01.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment