Monday, June 3, 2013

Uh Oh!

Sean was in between rotations on Memorial Day so he magically had the day off. We decided to take Mr. Brett bowling for the first time. He loved it! We would roll the ball down the lane and then yell “uh oh” as the ball hit the pins (or rather the gutter).

IMG_5348-2013-06-3-21-10.JPG

We would put the ball on the little ramp and Brett would use his fist to push it down.

IMG_5354-2013-06-3-21-10.JPG

The Deedee had fun too=)

IMG_5357-2013-06-3-21-10.JPG

Sean had his moves on! We don’t know what score any of us got because we just had two games and bowled whenever. I did get 2 strikes though!!

IMG_5367-2013-06-3-21-10.jpg

IMG_5369-2013-06-3-21-10.JPG

Bowling shoes, ewww=)

IMG_5374-2013-06-3-21-10.JPG

Tonight for FHE we went to a splash pad in Uptown ABQ. We had originally planned to take Brett for his first dip of the year in the complex pool, but I really didn’t want to get all changed and I feared the water would be cold as it was most times we went last year. I guess the cold may have felt good on this hot hot day though. Brett was so excited to see the water and he got braver and braver as we spent more time there.

IMG_5379-2013-06-3-21-10.JPG

Getting Braver…

IMG_5386-2013-06-3-21-10.JPG

and Wetter!

IMG_5389-2013-06-3-21-10.JPG

Chilling on the astro turf after he got some dry clothes on=)IMG_5406-2013-06-3-21-10.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment