Sunday, July 21, 2013

Chocolate!

I am pretty sure Deedee loves sugar and chocolate!!! One day this week Brett and I decided to make some brownies “for Sean”. In all fairness they really were meant for him since Brett had woken up early and been really grumpy and kinda put a damper on Sean’s morning. However, Jennie and the Deedee may or may not have eaten most the pan of brownies, they are just so good! We made another pan on Friday and they are almost gone too and I am having a hard time sitting here typing and not running over to devour them!!! Anyway, the point of this story is that Brett liked the batter- A LOT! I gave him the spoon to lick and after a few minutes decided he had had enough and was going to take it from him before he made a big mess and then I thought “Will it hurt anything for him to truly devour that batter and smear it everywhere? Nope!” So that is what I did and here is the photographic proof:

IMG_5776-2013-07-21-15-23.JPG

IMG_5780-2013-07-21-15-23.JPG

IMG_5781-2013-07-21-15-23.JPG

These pictures unfortunately don’t do justice to the chocolate on his forehead, all over his shirt, and dripping down his chest. He was one happy boy=)

Here is the 22 week bump. I think I have probably gained about 15 pounds although I am not clear on my starting weight so its hard to tell. If I keep eating brownies at the rate I have this week that number may grow exponentially!

IMG_5784-2013-07-21-15-23.jpg

Here is my 23 month old, isn’t he adorable? Also I have decided 6 pack abs are wasted on toddlers!

IMG_5791-2013-07-21-15-23.JPG

1 comment:

  1. I craved sugar SOO much more when I was pregnant with Reagan. Those girls just want to be nice and sweet when they come out:):)

    ReplyDelete