The last 2 weeks have been crazy! Sean has been working on the Pediatric Ward at the hospital and I think he has enjoyed seeing so many different things and being able to help and be a part of a team. His schedule originally said he would be working from 6AM-6PM . Luckily he hasn’t had to be there till 6:30AM and he has gotten to come home around 5 every day. He hasn’t had time to study at the hospital though so he has needed to spend the evening after Brett goes to bed reading, poor guy! He has been so tired and Brett and I are grateful for how hard he is working! He finishes this assignment this Friday and moves on to night team. It’s not too bad actually, he has to be there at 5:30 and is assigned til midnight although many of his classmates have reported getting off around 10:30. On Monday though, he is assigned for clinic from 8-3:30 and on Tuesday he has clinic from 8-12, then lecture from 1-3. I think he might be a little tired by Wednesday! Two more weeks of pediatrics though and then we get a 2 week break, yay!!!
Last week, Sean’s oldest brother and his new wife Natalie came to visit from NYC. They flew in around 2:30 AM on Tuesday and I got to pick them up, we love living 10 minutes from the airport at times like this! They stayed for a week and we got to see them on and off throughout the week. On Saturday, Sean, Brett and I drove up to Mom and Dad P’s house for the Open House. It was a lot of fun to see so much family and Brett was especially excited to have a dance party!
On Sunday, Sean got up at 3 and left for work while Brett and I stayed behind to hear Brian give his homecoming talk in church. He did a great job! We had lots of fun spending so much time with family last week! Here are some fun pictures:
Brett LOVES being Naked so he obviously loves bath time lately!
We built a popsicle stick garage one morning last week:
He is addicted to chocolate milk!
We have been looking for a little bike for Brett and haven’t found anything that quite works. When we got to Mom and Dad P’s house Brett fell in love with the little bike that Papa is riding in this picture! We are borrowing it and Brett has already used it tons! I told Brett’s Papa that he really shouldn’t do things like this because now Brett will want me to ride little bikes with him!
We got all dressed up for the open house.
Handsome boys!
The Open House was decorated beautifully! I was especially impressed with the beautiful lights and cool sand centerpieces!
The happy couple:
There was toquitos and guacamole and queso, yum!
Also this cake which was amazing!
When the dancing started Brett wanted to immediately start. We held him off while Eric and Natalie had their first dance but as soon as he could get out there he did. I tried to dance with him, but he went and stole his Mimi from Papa and insisted that she dance with him for the next 20 minutes, he seriously wouldn’t let anyone else dance with him, it had to be Mimi!
He did finally decide to let others dance with him and had lots of fun being thrown in the air by Papa and Daddy and Uncle Dale. In the end he had his first dance with a little girl!
I guess he just looked so handsome another little girl had to come join them too!

No comments:
Post a Comment