After the first two days of working on the fence, we decided to take the morning and go to the Children’s Museum in Santa Fe. No one had ever been there but the website looked cool so we loaded up and went. It was a lot of fun! Perhaps the best part was the bubble table where Brian played for a solid hour. Brett loved all the fun things but I think the water features and the little kitchen were his favorites. Sean LOVED the domino table and can’t wait to buy a boat load of dominos for our house.
I really liked this cool mirror tunnel they had. It made fun kaleidoscope pictures:
After the Children’s Museum we took a trip to Gabriel’s, one of our favorite New Mexican restaurants. The food, especially the guacamole was delicious! When we got back to the house Sean and Brett baked a cake for Mr. Brett;s birthday. Since Brett didn’t want to take a nap, I took one instead=) Brian, Neil, and Mom and Dad P went back to work on the fence.

No comments:
Post a Comment