Friday, December 20, 2013

4 Weeks old

My sweet little Alana will be four weeks old tomorrow! She is such a sweet little baby. She even slept from 10:30 to 2 when she woke up for a little 10 min snack then went back to sleep till 6! I feel so rested, its amazing! Poor Sean got up 4 or 5 times last night to fix Brett’s blankets.

Alana loves to be held and gets mad when I put her down while she’s awake. She hates her swing and isn’t a big fan of the bouncer seat either, she just likes to be held and bounced by me. She is still in newborn clothes and newborn diapers. I pulled out her 0-3 month Christmas jammies and they are way too big so I went a bought some newborn ones. She is getting better at burping again which helps keep the nighttime feedings shorter. She is adorable!

I love little jeans!!

IMG_6824-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

Brett is such a good big brother! He loves to pull his little step stool over and watch Lana get her diaper changed. This day was particularly funny because he brought his snacks for the show=) He also loves to mimic every sound she makes, including her crying. It drives me crazy and i’m not sure what to do about it. He also gets jealous when I have been holding her for too long and not playing with him.

IMG_6831-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

He loves to kiss her and make sure she has her socks on.

IMG_6828-2013-12-20-07-55.jpg

IMG_6834-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

Brett got a new bed. The other blue bed that we had been using was an old one that Mom and Dad P had kept from when Brian was a little guy. The slats in the bottom kept falling out so we decided for safety to get him a new one. He is particularly excited that Daddy built this one (from a kit from walmart).

IMG_6840-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

Sean and I had a birthday and turned 27! Brett and I had a great time putting up streamers and balloons.

IMG_6843-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

Brett was an excellent helper with opening presents, I think he is going to really really like Christmas!

IMG_6852-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

We went to a new restaurant called Cheddars for dinner and it was fantastic and really well priced. Brett of course ordered croutons with ranch and was thrilled to be eating them.

IMG_6853-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

We had a chocolate cream pie for dessert and Brett helped blow out the candles.

IMG_6857-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

Alana tried on her cloth diapers which are a little huge on her! She looked cute though.

IMG_6860-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

I loved this face=)

IMG_6868-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

Bath time comparisons! The first one is Alana at 3 1/2 weeks, the second is Brett at 5 weeks.

IMG_6875-2013-12-20-07-55.jpgIMG_1254-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

Brett loves to help wash her toes.

IMG_6874-2013-12-20-07-55.jpg

IMG_6889-2013-12-20-07-55.jpg

IMG_6890-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

She’s just so little and cute!

IMG_6897-2013-12-20-07-55.JPG

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you--can't resist those little denim jeans for babies! Love it how you show different photos where Brett and Lana looks so cute and others where they've got a goofy expression on their faces. Brett is a great big brother--we noticed him making all the sounds that Lana makes. You've got 2 great kids! love, mom p =-)

    ReplyDelete