I don’t think I ever shared these wonderful pictures from Alana’s newborn shoot. My awesome friend Evelyn took these and I love the way they capture our precious little lady.
I love these photos! I am also very glad to see that blanket I gave you in use! I am sorry I couldn't make it to the blessing. It was a busy holiday season for us. I love you and will call you soon.
I love these photos! I am also very glad to see that blanket I gave you in use! I am sorry I couldn't make it to the blessing. It was a busy holiday season for us. I love you and will call you soon.
just beautiful! she did a great job! I love the little smile she has in the photo with Sean!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos! I am also very glad to see that blanket I gave you in use! I am sorry I couldn't make it to the blessing. It was a busy holiday season for us. I love you and will call you soon.
ReplyDeleteI love these photos! I am also very glad to see that blanket I gave you in use! I am sorry I couldn't make it to the blessing. It was a busy holiday season for us. I love you and will call you soon.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness gracious! How beautiful Jennie! Your family is adorable! So glad everyone is doing well!
ReplyDelete