So December 15 came and Sean and I both spent the day studying like crazy for finals. We had just spent a long time at his curry smelling apartment studying when he mentioned that he still needed to give me my birthday present and that we needed to go to the Miller lounge (a basement of a nearby apartment complex) so he could give it to me. I told him that was fine, but we really needed to hurry because we were supposed to be making tacos with my roommate Katie. We arrived in the secluded lounge and Sean sat down at the old worn piano. He proceeded to play and sing an original composition called Starlight Lullaby. The song outlined many of the things that we had done while we were dating and one of the end lines said that he wanted to keep me all through this life and onto forever! I was so shocked that he had actually written me a song that I didn’t get that he was proposing. He then pulled out the most beautiful ring! I of course said yes and the rest is history!
Summer-part 2
4 days ago

I hadn't heard this story! So cute I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful story! mom p =-)
ReplyDelete