We decorated for Christmas like 10 days ago =) Brett is especially good at doing the window clings:
My mom made this amazing advent calendar! I can’t believe how much work she put into it! I LOVE it!!
Baby Lana wearing Brett’s old newborn pajamas next to the snuggle bunny Sean and I bought the first time I was pregnant.
Brett asked me to take his picture in this box:
Why won’t she do this at 2AM??
In an attempt to get Alana to be a little more sleepy at night I try to wake her up a lot during the day. I wake her up to feed her every 2 hours and one day I kept changing her clothes and trying on hats to keep her awake. She was mad! A sweet lady from my old ward made this adorable Rudolph hat for her, hopefully we’ll get a happier picture!
Brett sharing books:
Brett’s gingerbread train:
This is how she looks all bundled up to sleep. We have discovered that swaddling is a must even though she really hates it at first, she gets over it really quickly. She also loves to be sung to in the middle of the night. 45 minutes of walking around the front room singing primary songs is kinda a long time, but she is super sweet and I love holding her=)
Brett finally held her at tithing settlement and I was quick enough to get a picture!
Cute shoes:
Taking a picture for Papa Z today:

No comments:
Post a Comment