Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine Festivities

Since the kids were so sick the first week of February, I kinda bowed out of anything too creative for Valentines this year. We each have a mailbox and I made sure the kids got mail and a candy everyday. We still had a lot of fun, I guess I just feel like I didn’t really plan to much. When I was growing up my Mom always made nice dinner at home for all of us instead of her and my dad going out. We have adopted that tradition and added to it that Sean is the one who cooks =) This year he surprised me on Wednesday with some Monte Cristo sandwiches and Tuscan White Bean soup. It was exceedingly delicious and perhaps wins for the best meal by Sean ever!
  IMG_8679-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

Sean worked some evening shifts in the ER last week so we entertained ourselves with fish face selfies =)
  IMG_1941-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

This little miss is feeling so much better! IMG_8624-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

Beautiful daisies from Sean:
  IMG_1930-2015-02-16-11-23.jpg

Goofy Grin!
  IMG_8620-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

Aunt Sam sent us some awesome Valentine goodies and this adorable sweater was part of them:
  IMG_8690-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

Brett is still loving books, going to the library is a huge highlight of our week! IMG_8692-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

This little girls schedule is all out of whack! She keeps waking up too early and then falling asleep mid morning! She’s driving me a little crazy, but its hard to be mad at a sleeping cutie like this:

IMG_8694-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

Sean worked on Friday evening, so we went to the zoo on Friday morning. We had a great time looking at all the animals and feeding the ducks: IMG_1958-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

My favorite is always the Polar Bears! We had a great view! IMG_1954-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

We rode the train
  IMG_1949-2015-02-16-11-23.jpg

Brett the Giraffe and Alana the Elephant: IMG_1942-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

Opening Valentines from Papa and Mimi: IMG_8674-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG IMG_8671-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

Cool Chick:
  IMG_1940-2015-02-16-11-23.jpg

We had fun passing time while Daddy was at work dancing to Lord of the Dance: IMG_8648-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG IMG_8661-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

I got Sean a nice new jacket to wear with his scrubs and the kids got some fun Valentines and candy on Saturday morning. We went to White Rock to visit Papa and Mimi on Saturday. We played with i-phones and went to the park: IMG_8703-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG IMG_8720-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG IMG_8709-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG IMG_8711-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG IMG_8706-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG IMG_1963-2015-02-16-11-23.JPG

It was exciting to see the new carpet and doors at Mom and Dad P’s house. The doors still need to be painted but the hallway looks completely different! IMG_8726-2015-02-16-11-23.jpg

Look at that gorgeous carpet!
  IMG_8729-2015-02-16-11-23.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Monte Cristo sandwiches look fantastic! I got daisies too they are my favorite! You're kids are freaking adorable! Carpet looks great!

    ReplyDelete