Around 4:30 Mom and Dad P arrived and we went to the Ghengis Grill for dinner. Its a fantastic Mongolian stir fry place and was Sean’s pick for a graduation dinner. It was delicious food and included lots of fantastic conversation!
At the end of the meal, my mom spilled her ice water on Dad’s lap. It looked like he had a little accident and we all laughed a lot!
I did some sneaky arranging and had my friend Tiffani sneak over while we were at dinner to decorate the apartment. I told her some balloons and a little sign that said congratulations would be great, she went above and beyond. It really made the evening feel special. We had a yummy chocolate cake and Sean opened his presents from the kids and me. I gave him a book, the kids gave him a car washing kit, and Sean gave me a World’s Best Mom diploma =)
We laughed and joked together and ate chocolate cake and then we all went to bed. We had graduation the next day at 8 AM and Sean and his Dad needed to be there by 7AM. It was lots of fun to have 5 extra people sleep at our house the night before graduation and our big move. Mom and Dad Z slept in our bed, Mom and Dad P slept on a blow up mattress in the front room, Brian slept on a blow up mattress in the front room, and Sean and I slept on a blow up mattress in the dining room (the kids slept in their own beds =)). It made for lots of last minute packing of blankets, sheets, pillows, and towels. It was super chaotic, but super fun and I wouldn’t have had it any other way

it was like the best ever sleepover!!! so grateful Brian could join your caravan :-)
ReplyDeleteand Tiffani's decorations were awesome!
ReplyDelete